- Step 1 – Find your event in CRM
- Step 2 – Update participants ‘Attendance’ and/or ‘Competency’
- Step 3 – Ensure all pre-requisites have been met for certification
Find your event in CRM in one of 2 ways:
- You can perform a general search using your course code (either the CRM or CVENT code);
- You can do a more detailed search, where you can search by course code, course name, start date, ‘Hosting Organisation’ (e.g. Warwickshire) or EAN;
Once you have found your event, click in-to it to load the event. Locate the list of ‘Participants’ (running down the right-hand side of the page) and click the grid icon to expand the view;
You will then see a full list of all participants on the course. From here you can mark participants as ‘Attended’ and ‘Competent’ either one at a time, or collectively as a group.
You can mark a single person by ticking the checkbox next to the participant’s name (hover over the name for the checkbox to become visible). Alternatively, you can mark ALL participants by ticking the checkbox at the very top of the list;
Once you have selected one / all participants, you should see the following options become visible;
Please click the relevant button as/when needed to mark the participant as either; Attended, Absent or Competent.
Once you have marked a participant as ‘Attended’ and ‘Competent’, and granted that all course pre-requisites have been met, the participants certificate request will be automatically generated the next working day.
Please click on https://www.ecb.co.uk/be-involved/coaching/coaching-courses for details of pre-requisites of certification for each course.
Please note that the CRM system performs checks every night and updates Certification Status for each of the course prerequisites; marking as a ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’.
You can view this by bringing up the event in CRM, clicking on a participant’s name (from the ‘Participants’ list on the right-hand side of the page) and loading their participant profile: