- Step 1 – Find your event in CRM
- Step 2 – Fill in the information under ‘General’ and ‘Speakers’
- Step 3 – Order resources
- Step 4 – Enter EAN (for Foundation 1 / Level 2 courses ONLY)
Find your event in CRM in one of 2 ways:
- You can perform a general search using your course code (either the CRM or CVENT code);by clicking on the search icon on the blue toolbar;
- You can do a more detailed search, where you can search by course code, course name, start date, ‘Hosting Organisation’ (e.g. Warwickshire) or EAN. . Go into the Events menu on the left:
Active Events has been pinned by the user as their default option, but if you are not searching for an Active Event, click on the and select from the dropdown list. Then you can enter the details in the “Search this view” box
Once you have found your event, click in-to it to load the event.
You will then need to enter ALL of the following details, by accessing the General and Speakers tabs below the Event name:
- Venue Details
- Delivery Details (Contact, Address & Instructions if applicable)
- Invoice Details (Contact & Address)
- Speaker Details
You can also add additional speakers at this point (next to Primary Speaker):
You must have completed the above before going ahead with the next step. If you don’t - the next step will produce an incomplete resource order that we cannot send on for processing. This will inevitably cause a delay so please ensure you have completed all of STEP 2 before proceeding on to STEP 3.
Enter the number of resources you need in the ‘No of Resources Required’ field on the right-hand side of the screen (under ‘Course Information’);
A resource order will then be generated for the following working day.
The Coach Education team will then send this order on to 1st4Sport/Coachwise to fulfil respectively. Once the request is with them, you will need to contact them directly for further updates.
To ensure you receive your resources in time, we advise you to order resources 20 working days before the course starts.
STEP 4 (for Foundation 1 / Level 2 courses ONLY):
Once your resource order has been received by 1st4Sport, an Event Authorisation Number (EAN) will be generated for you.
1st4Sport send out a weekly EAN report containing all newly generated EAN’s via email. To be added to the mailing list, please put your request in writing and send directly to 1st4Sport (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Once you have your EAN, you will need to input this into CRM so that it feeds through to the