If you need to relinquish someone from their role as an ID verifier, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. From the main menu, select 'Administration' then 'Manage System Users' from the drop down.
2. Next, search your user by filling in at least two fields.
3. Next check the result has shown up the correct person. If so, click on the green 'Available Actions' button to the right of their name. From the drop down options, click 'Remove User'.
4. The system will now ask you to add comments regarding the removal. You must enter something in this box before clicking 'Proceed'. Here, I have entered my initials so that it is clear who performed the action.
5. You have now removed the verifier's rights and access. You may decide you wish to re-activate the user, in which case follow the first two steps above, then from the 'Available Actions' button select 'Re-activate User'.
Alternatively, you can archive the user, which means they will disappear from searches completely, rather than being shown as 'Removed'. It is not recommended you do this if you feel there is a possibility that you may wish to re-activate the user in the future.