Initially you will log in to CVENT:
- Create the event
- Launch the event
- Check the ‘Event details’ tab to ensure a corresponding CRM code for the course has been generated
Once the event has been launched in CVENT and has come across to CRM:
- Log in to CRM, click on 'Events' on the left-hand side and search for your event, using either the CVENT or CRM course code. Once you have found your course, click on it and then you must;
- Enter the Venue (if unable to find your venue or are using a new venue/address, please contact Coach Education Support)
- Enter the Delivery address, contact name and any special instructions (e.g. leave by the green door)
- Enter the Invoice address and contact name
- Enter the Speaker (tutor) details
- ONLY once this has been done and saved, you must then enter the number 1 in the ‘No of Resources Required’ field; this will generate an order for a pack of resources for the maximum number of learners. Should you require more resources later on, you can enter the number 1 in the ‘Additional Resource Required’ field
Please note that as soon as you enter a number in to ‘No of Resources Required’, this will generate an 'Event file'. The ECB Coach Education department receive 'Event files' and send them to 1st4sport to register the event on their systems and assign an EAN to it. If any of the above fields are blank (venue, invoice, delivery and speaker details) before you fill in the ‘No of Resources Required’ field, it will generate an incomplete file, which we will hold-back from sending until the missing information has been updated on CRM. This will inevitably cause a delay in you receiving your resources and EAN.
- You should receive an EAN report every week (usually on a Thursday) from 1st4Sport. To be added to the mailing list, please put your request in writing and send this directly to 1st4Sport (email@example.com)
Within 5 days of the course starting:
- You will need to go in to CRM and update each delegate’s ‘Attendance’ (by clicking on their name from the list of participants against the event)
Also around this time (approximately a week after the course start date), a 'Delegate file' gets generated. Again, the ECB Coach Education department receives 'Delegate files' and send them on to 1st4sport, so that they can register the learners against the correct event/course. If your event hasn't been registered with 1st4sport (e.g. you never filled in the ‘No of Resources Required’ field), then in turn, the learners will not get registered against the event/course.
- Update each learner’s ‘Competency’ (in their CRM Participant Profile) but you must ensure you have checked ALL pre-requisites, including on external sites (such as passing MCQ on Moodle for any remaining Level 2 learners)
Once all course pre-requisites are met:
A certificate request will generate one working day after all pre-requisites are met.
A ‘Certification File’ gets generated, which the ECB Coach Education department receives and sends on to 1st4sport to fulfil. Once the certificate request is with 1st4sport, you will need to contact them directly for further updates (e.g. delivery timescales).
If outside of course time-limit:
Please note that the following courses have a time limit in place (which starts from the course start date) in which the learner must complete all the course pre-requisites, otherwise they will be considered as 'out of time' and will not be certificated;
- ECB Foundation 1: 1 year from start date to complete all pre-requisites
- ECB Core Coach: 2 years from start date to complete all pre-requisites
If a learner has gone past this period then you have the option to re-register the learner. Please refer to the following process document if applicable;