- Create event in CVENT
- Launch event in CVENT
- Check ‘Event details’ tab to ensure a corresponding CRM code for the course has been generated
Once event has launched/come across to CRM:
- Search for the course in CRM (using either the CVENT or CRM course code) and then;
- Enter the Venue Contact and Address (if unable to find your venue or are using a new venue/address, please contact the Coach Education Support)
- Enter the Delivery Contact, Address and any special instructions
- Enter the Invoice Contact and Address
- Enter the Speaker (tutor) details
- ONLY once this is done, enter the number of resources you require in the ‘No of Resources Required’ field. If at a later point you need more resources, enter the additional number in the ‘Additional Resource Required’ field
- For Level 2 Courses; you will need to enter the EAN (generated by 1st4Sport) into CRM. You should receive a weekly EAN report every Friday. If you don’t, please contact the Coach Education team.
Within 5 days of the course starting:
- Update each delegate’s ‘Attendance’ (in their CRM Participant Profile)
- Update each learner’s ‘Competency’ (in their CRM Participant Profile) but you must ensure you have checked ALL pre-requisites on external sites (such as passing MCQ on Moodle, for Level 2 delegates)
Once all course pre-requisites are met:
A certificate request will generate one working day after all pre-requisites are met. This is done by way of a ‘Certification Export’ that we (the Coach Education team) send on to 1st4Sport / Coachwise to fulfil respectively. Once the request is with them, you will need to contact them directly for further updates.