Yes, if you initially applied for a volunteer DBS check but then later acquire paid work, you should apply for a new DBS as a non-volunteer.
Articles in this section
- What does 'Application Exception Accepted' mean?
- SYC (Safeguarding Young Cricketers) & SPC (Safeguarding & Protecting Children) Courses
- I am struggling to enter my Overseas Address details
- What is the definition of a volunteer?
- I cannot find an applicant in the system?
- I have moved address since applying for my DBS - what should I do?
- Why have I been temporarily suspended?
- I've lost the application payment link email - what can I do?
- I’ve lost my application reference number – what can I do?
- I have been asked to send my certificate in to the ECB - why is this?